Boy in hospital after enjoying Grandma's weed cookies...

kid-cookeisAs with evewrything in our fucking world these days, when grandma strarts smoking dope it’s the kids that suffer…

A three year old Southern California boy was rushed the hospital earlier this week after getting into (and eating) Grandma’s stash of weed cookies she had been hiding in her garage refrigerator. He was released – stoned out of his brains- a few hours later.

The Murrieta Police has announced that a formal investigation has been opened.

According to the Riverside Press Enterprise, Grandma was using the pot since being diagnosed with cancer, something that is legal in the state of California.

Better Living through Ganja…

1_123125_123050_2208438_2226696_090910_cb_pottnI would like to point out that had Grannie lived in a different state where marijuana was illegal, her nosey bratty grandkid would have ended up getting into her more dangerous meds (as we can clearly see that Grannie is a little willie nillie with her dope) and died for her trouble.

But because Grandma had access to the natural therapy of marijuana as an alternative to the pills, her grandson just had a bit of a headache and a very trippy little kid shaman journey instead of the great sleep.

That said, this is going to be something we had better get used to having happen more and more often as the 55 and up crowd is among the fastest growing demographics when it comes to marijuana usage.

Amazon

What Do You Think

Gay Marriage....

Our Friends Check Them Out

RobotsWillKillUs

You are here: HomeNewsOur World Boy in hospital after enjoying Grandma's weed cookies...